Terms & Conditions
T&C Ski School
- The course card is not transferable and only valid for the time printed on the course card.
- Lessons which are not attended by the participant will expire.
- Every course participant participates at the course at his own risk.
- The GaPa Ski School does not assume liability for accidents or injuries of course participants. The GaPA Ski School rejects all liabilities for accidents occurring during courses.
- We recommend purchasing accident, medical and liability insurance.
- Payments are refunded only in case of illness or accident by presentation of a medical certificate.
- In case of force majeure, no refund will be made.
- In case of less than 4 course participants, we reserve the right to reduce course times.
- Group courses and private lessons take place regardless of the weather conditions.
- Course fees have to be paid in cash or with EC card prior to course start.
- The costs for the use of ski lifts and the rental of equipment are not included in the course fee.
- Place of jurisdiction is Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Errors/changes and typing mistakes excepted!
The GaPa Ski School.
T&C for Rental Items
The following terms and conditions form an integral part of this rental contract.
- The lessee is fully responsible for the rental item.
- In case of cancellation of online bookings, the lessor reserves the right to charge a handling fee of 10% of the rental price.
- In the event of theft of the rental item, the customer has to report the theft at the local police station and hand a copy of the police report over to the lessor.
- In case of loss of a rental item through theft, swapping or total loss without insurance, the lessee will be charged the current commercial value of the rental item.
- In case of damage of the rental item through improper use, the repair costs based on the current price list will be charged.
- Exchanging the rental item for an item of the same value is possible at any time during the course of the rental period. Exchanging the rental item for an item of a higher category is possible for a surcharge at any time.
- The rental fee has to be paid in advance up to the day of restitution. The latest return date is by 9 am on the day following the end of the rental period.
- If the rented items are not returned in time, for whatever reason, 30 days after the end of the rental period the lessor will report the lessee to the police.
- A regular rental contract is required for mounting, repair and adjustment of ski bindings. With your signature, you agree to the professional adjustment of the bindings according to manufacturer information, and you accept the regulations and rental conditions.
- A rental contract can only be signed by presenting a passport, credit card or by paying a security deposit. When using a credit card, the credit card number will be stored. After returning the rental item, this entry will be automatically deleted.
- Place of jurisdiction is Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
All prices in €, VAT included.
Please handle the rental items with care. Thank you for your trust. Enjoy your stay!
The Ski Rental and Service GaPa GmbH